For over 68 years, Fischer Furniture has been the leader in home furnishings retail in the Rapid City area. We recently had the opportunity to promote two of our long term sales associates, and we are now looking for additional sales associates to join our team in assisting our customers with their home furnishing needs.
We are seeking an energetic and friendly individual with excellent communication and customer service skills and a willingness to learn. While previous sales experience can be valuable, it is not required. We provide hands-on training in sales and marketing techniques to help you succeed and grow.
Furniture Sales Associate Requirements
- Energetic, self-motivated sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, listening and communication skills.
- High school graduate, or equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, Saturdays and holidays.
- Pleasant, considerate and polite manners when dealing with co-workers and with customers
- Basic reading, math, writing and communication skills
- A commitment to professional ethical standards
Guaranteed pay plus commission with earning potential up to $40K/Year. Benefits Include Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Employee Discount, Paid Vacation & Every Sunday Off.
Please apply in person to Sara Moore at Fischer Furniture at 1830 W Main St Rapid City, South Dakota 57702.
No phone calls please.