Item Number: T468-7Group ID
: T468Group Name
: Valebeck - Black/BrownGroup Style
: Boho Haven®
- Made with Pine solids and veneers
- Tops are finished in a light brown color and the bases finished in a rustic vintage black
- Designs features a planked look top with stocky posts and apron
- Cocktail table features a dual function top - one side has ample trunk storage, and the other side a lift top
- Bun feet and a ribbed base rail complete the look.
- Made with pine veneers, pine wood and engineered wood
- Two-tone distressed finish (light brown top and rustic vintage black base)
- Single door cabinet with metal grill and hardware
- Center shelf
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.