Item Number: B740-46Group ID
: B740Group Name
: Brashland - WhiteGroup Style
: Pastoral Charm®
- Made with Acacia veneers and select hardwood solids and finished in a white textured rub-through finish
- Modern craftsman touches with the thru-tenon look throughout and generous scaling of the cases and pilasters
- Panel bed features planked faux barn door panels with accenting metal hardware
- Cases feature framed and planked tops with raised center panel
- Night stand features an AC power supply with (2) USB charging ports
- Fully finished English dovetailed drawer boxes with ball bearing side glides
- Hardware is an industrial bar pull with square back plates with a brushed nickel color finish
- The B740-154/-156/-157/-158 bed design features a cantilevered bench incorporated into the footboard and a cross-buck panel headboard.
- Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- White textured finish
- Brushed nickel-tone hardware
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Single shelf behind sliding door
- Small Space Solution
- Includes tipover restraint device
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.