Item Number: B192-36Group ID
: B192Group Name
: Cambeck - WhitewashGroup Style
- Wispy white finish over replicated Oak grain with authentic touch
- Large scaled dark colored handles
- Cases feature a framed front and pilasters
- All panel headboards (53,57,58,87) feature decorative matte black sconce lights
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- All panel headboards (53,57,58,87) can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Drawers lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Slim profile dual USB chargers located on the back of the night stand top and the side of the headboards
- All side storage options (50,150,60,160) requires the use of the B100-11, B100-12, B100-13 or the B100-14 roll slats
- All under bed storage units (50,150,60,160) accommodates to 11"W x 11"D x 11"H cube storage bins
- All beds have a panel footboard (52,84,54,56) and storage footboard option (52S,84S,54S, 56S).
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.