Item Number: D504-111Group ID
: D504Group Name
: Braelow - Two-toneGroup Style
- Made with Pine solids, Pine veneer and engineered wood substrate
- Two-tone finish scheme with distressed weathered gray tops combined with a distressed vintage white finish
- Thick chunky turned posts support a 79" long table top ideal for use behind a sofa or sectional
- The matching bench features a church pew styled trestle support with a full length lid that opens to convenient bin for storing extras
- Bench and table pack two in one box
- Bench dimension: 61"W x 15"W x 19"H.
- Includes table and bench
- Made of pine wood, pine veneer and engineered wood
- Two-tone finish (distressed weathered gray top; distressed vintage white base)
- 79" long table
- Hinged bench top reveals storage bin
- Assembly required
- Ship in single box
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.