Ashley Package Number: B104/57/B100-31
This package contains:
- B104-57: Queen/Full Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B100-31: Queen Bolt on Bed Frame (Quantity: 1)
Alive with ornate detailing and a rich traditional beauty, the "Constellations" bedroom collection takes sophisticated style to the next level with a collection sure to enhance the beauty of any bedroom decor. The deep glossy replicated black paint finish is elegantly complemented by the satin nickel color of the detailed scroll and leaf appliqués along with the foiled moulding and flute accents creating a sophisticated traditional style. With the glossy faux stone tops and satin nickel color hardware, this furniture truly captures the essence of grand traditional design. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the rich beauty of the "Constellations" bedroom collection.
- Deep glossy replicated black paint
- Detailed scroll/leaf appliqués tipped with satin nickel color
- Glossy faux stone tops
- Striking, detailed nickel color foiled moulding above the drawers on all case pieces
- Traditionally detailed satin nickel color handles
- Satin nickel color foiled flutes accent bed and mirror
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Sleigh headboard features detailed scroll/leaf appliqués tipped with satin nickel color
- Sleigh footboard features traditional base rail cut out details
- B104-77 queen sleigh headboard can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.