Ashley Package Number: B258/55/B100-31
This package contains:
- B258-55: Queen/Full Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B100-31: Queen Bolt on Bed Frame (Quantity: 1)
The "Timberline" bedroom collection grasps the true beauty of country style furniture and brings it to your home. The replicated brown cherry grain is beautifully accented by the nicely scaled fretwork on the arched style of the headboard and mirror. Dream sweet dreams within the beauty of the rich country styled "Timberline" bedroom collection.
- Replicated warm brown Timber Cherry grain
- Side roller glide drawer system
- Nicely scaled accent fretwork
- Generously scaled posts and finials on poster bed
- Graciously styled arched mirror
- Eight drawer dresser
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Queen/full (55) and the queen (57) headboards can attach to bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.