To add warmth and inviting ambiance to your home, add this 26" electric fireplace insert to your mantel or TV stand. Providing supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet and showcasing stunning flame effects, this electric fireplace is sure to create a welcoming environment.
Spectrafire® Plus customizable flame effect technology offers 125 selectable effect options to create your ideal fire display on a contemporary fire glass ember bed. Five flame speed settings allow you to adjust from a fast roaring fire down to a gentle flickering flame, while five adjustable brightness settings allow you to select the perfect fire display for any occasion. Flame effect colors include Spectrafire, Sapphire, Amethyst, Campfire, Midnight Fire and auto cycle.
Change the settings easily using the control panel on the unit or with the included remote control. The on-screen function indicator displays thermostat settings and icons to show the current status of insert functions.
Use this fireplace worry free as it is equipped with Safer Plug fire prevention technology. Safer Plug continuously monitors the temperature of the plug, and will turn off automatically if overheating occurs to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage.
- 26" Contemporary Electric Fireplace Insert with Safer Plug
- 4,600 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 400 square feet
- Safer Plug fire prevention technology provides added safety by monitoring the temperature of the plug to prevent electrical fire, circuit or product damage
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Spectrafire® Plus customizable flame effect technology offers 125 selectable flame effect options to create the perfect ambiance
- Spectrafire® Plus customizable flame effect technology offers five color options, five speed settings and five brightness levels
- Digital thermostat allows you to decide the temperature of your room
- Simple, hassle-free installation, requires no venting or gas lines
- Includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Tempered glass-front display includes a contemporary translucent fire glass ember bed
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- Safe for use around children and pets
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient fireplace does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Remote control with 2 AAA batteries included to provide added convenience
- 1 year limited warranty
- CSA safety certified
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.