Whether you're enjoying a cozy night in or setting the mood for entertaining, the panoramic views of the PanoGlow Electric Fireplace are the perfect thing for every occasion. With a three-sided glass display, you and guests can enjoy the ambiance of flickering flames from any seat in the room. A stacked stone back panel design is a chic backdrop for your fire and an instant style upgrade for any room. Take in the fireside glow all year long since independent heat and flame effect controls let you customize your ideal fire with or without the heat on. And the 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for rooms up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money by turning down your thermostat and adding heat only when and where you need it. Infrared heat helps maintain the natural humidity within the air, for comfortable heat that doesn't dry out the room's air.
- 5,200 BTU heater provides supplemental zone heating for up to 1,000 square feet to help you save money
- Infrared heat helps to maintain natural humidity for comfortable heat that doesn't dry out the room's air
- Patent pending 3D Flame® effect technology features realistic flames that dance on and behind the logs, including five adjustable color, brightness, and speed settings
- Casters roll in any direction for convenient mobility
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- No assembly required, ready to use out of the box
- Five flame brightness settings and five flame speed settings to create the perfect ambiance
- Arched panel design over the fireplace with fluted pilaster columns
- Patented Safer Plug® continuously monitors plug temperature
- Patent pending 3D Flame® effect for the most realistic dancing flames
- No assembly required - ready for use
- Infrared quartz maintains humidity for comfortable heat
- 5,200 BTU fireplace heats rooms up to 1,000 ft
- Remote contol for added convenience
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.