The Deerfield TV stand for TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs. is an attractive piece for any home. The Antique Brown Cherry finish is accented by the Brushed Nickel hardware. The partitioned media shelf and two glass-front side cabinets perfectly store AV components and entertainment accessories. Experience high quality sound from the integrated sound system with (2) 4" main speakers, (2) 1" tweeters and forward facing passive bass ports. Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device anywhere in the room. Complete your TV stand with a 42" ClassicFlame® electric fireplace.
- Deerfield TV Stand with Two Speakers for TVs up to 80", Antique Brown Cherry (Electric Fireplace sold separately)
- Customize your TV stand with a ClassicFlame 42" electric fireplace insert (sold separately)
- Accommodates most flat screen TVs up to 80" and up to 155 lbs.
- Simple, hassle-free assembly with just a Phillips head screwdriver- includes an owner's manual and easy-to-follow instructions for installation
- Partitioned media shelf for AV components
- Two glass-front side cabinets with adjustable wood shelves
- Experience rich sound from the integrated sound system with (2) 4" main speakers, (2) 1" tweeters and forward facing passive bass ports
- Wirelessly stream audio from any Bluetooth® enabled device anywhere in the room
- Tip restraint hardware included to help prevent accidents and damage to the TV stand
- 1 year limited warranty
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.