For those who are serious about giving their home a look that speaks of elegance and forethought, the ClassicFlame® 39" traditional built-in electric fireplace insert, dual voltage, is designed as an alternative to a wood burning fireplace and provides a beautiful and affordable substitute for a gas insert. Featuring a traditional log set, the insert comes with a multifunction remote control and integrated junction box for hard-wire applications. The tempered glass door gives access to the control panel, whose settings can be wired to turn on and off with a power switch. The total surround flange allows for flush mounting to finished wall surfaces. Dual voltage technology allows this unit to be used for 120 or 240 Volt applications. The on-screen function indicator lights up when operated to display heater and flame effect settings. The insert can be used with or without heat for year-round enjoyment.
- Dual voltage technology allows this insert to be used for 120V or 240V applications, providing supplemental zone heating for up to 400 or 800 square feet respectively
- Multifunctional remote and control panel allow you to decide the temperature of your room from 59°F - 86°F
- Flame effect can be operated with or without heat, providing the ambiance of a gentle rolling fire all year long
- Spectrafire® flame effect technology offers a realistic gas-burning or a classic, wood-burning fire effect with three brightness settings each
- Electronic timer function: automatic timed shut off from 30 minutes up to 9 hours
- Eco-friendly, energy efficient fireplace does not emit any emissions or other hazardous byproducts
- Long lasting, energy-saving LED technology
- Faux brick interior, two downlight settings and a tempered glass door
- Remote contol for added convenience
- Assembly required - easy to follow instructions included
- Spectrafire® flame effect with 3 blue and 3 amber brightness options
|Product Width (in)
|Product Depth (in)
|Product Height (in)
|Product Weight (lb)
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.