The simple and classic BrookPine White bedroom set features solid framing of Poplar with a white top coat and a smooth lacquer finish. The cases are constructed using finger joints and corner blocked reinforcements with dust proof bottoms. The drawers are constructed with French Dovetail in the front and English Dovetail in the back with drawer stops for ease of use. Dark coffee finished pulls and knobs complete the look of this set.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
AVAILABLE TO SHIP VIA
- Direct Container - Inline
- Vietnam Warehouse (mixed Container) - Inline
- Rockwall Warehouse - Inline
- Solid Framing
- Tops and Aprons Made of Poplar Solid
- Moldings Made of Poplar Solid
- Dust Proofing On Every Level
EXTERIOR CASE DETAILS
- Surfaces Made of Poplar Solid
- White Top Coat
- Nc Lacquer Finish
- No Bevel
- 4mm Thick
- Two Mirror Supports Included
CASE CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Finger Joint Construction
- Corner Blocked Reinforcements
- French Dovetail On Front and English Dovetail On Back
- Drawer Front Made of Mdf 15mm
- Drawer Back and Bottom Made of Plywood
- Wood On Wood Drawer Guides With Rubber Semi-circle Drawer Stopper
- Antique Finish Pull and Knob
- Panel Bed
- Chevron Pattern Veneers Throughout
- Bun Feet
- Bevel Edges
- Casual White Finish
- Traditional Design
- Includes: Headboard, Footboard & Side Rails
- Mattress & Box Spring are Required
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.