Jarvis is a transitional motion style with clean lines and smooth shapes. It showcases a divided back, double needled interior, and a fashionable pad overtreatment with a decorative cross stitch.This power recliner features a tapered track arm with a set back padded wing. Its soft, contoured seat has a waterfall chaise.The Blue Steel Spring ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. Recline. Relax. Repeat. Seating that puts your mind and body at ease. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being.The power button adjusts the headrest, lumbar support, and recline independently, letting you change angles from an upright to a fully reclined position - but not lose your ability to watch your favorite game or show when fully reclined by using the power headrest option to raise your head and neck. Charge your electronics with the provided USB port in the power button. Jarvis' understated and trendy design makes it a great fit for many room designs.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 40"W x 40"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 22"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Recline. Relax. Repeat. Seating that puts your mind and body at ease. Achieve the optimal neutral body position with our Zero Gravity recline technology that reduces the forces of gravity to provide comfort and well-being.
- Single USB port is included on the power control.
- Two power buttons allow you to operate the reclining and headrest mechanisms independently.
- Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position and adjust the headrests.
- On styles with arms, a home feature returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions.
- A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms.
- Power to the USB port is activated only when the port is in use.
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.