Item Number: 680-537
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking front door, with beveled glass. slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longerlasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Six adjustable glass shelves for seven levels of display, with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves allow for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1012
- Height 78.25" (199 cm)
- Width 42.5" (108 cm)
- Depth 17" (43 cm)
For customers residing outside our local delivery area, included in our nationwide shipping price is shipping to the contiguous lower 48 states. For customers who indicate that they reside in our local delivery area, we provide free local in-store pickup. For our local customers who would like their items delivered by one of our local delivery teams, our customer service team would be happy to arrange that for you.
Items that are not indicated as "In stock" or "Express Shipping" may need to be ordered. We order inventory regularly, and we work with manufacturers to get our products delivered in a timely manner, but please be aware it can take 8-10 weeks for inventory to arrive. If you have questions about the availability of an item, please call 605-348-5100 and our customer service team would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We work hard to keep our shipping rates competitive. We partner with both freight and parcel shipping providers to get your furniture to your door, hassle free. Please see shipping information for more details.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.